We are looking to recruit a Senior Care Assistant who is ready for the next step in their Career. As a Senior Carer with Helping Hands you will support in training the next generation of Care Assistants in providing the best possible support to our Customers.
You will be involved from the moment a carer comes in for their first interview, right the way through their journey with Helping Hands. You will offer coaching and support to new carers while assisting the office team with recruitment, compliance and customer reviews.
- Ensuring Carers are trained to the highest standard
- Supporting the branch team with auditing and compliance
- Spot checks and supervisions with Care Assistants
- Meetings with customers to review care plans
- Conducting risk assessments
Who You Are
If you are an experienced Care Assistant looking for career progression, then this is the role for you. Our Senior Carers have a varied role, interacting with customers out in the field and supporting the team in the office. Other benefits include:
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Access to an Employee Benefits portal with a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
£10.50 per hour
PS - did you know that we’re the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work awards, two years in a row?
There’s just one question left to ask; are you ready to come and join us?