Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
Our Clinical Nurse will lead and develop the person-centred care we deliver to customers with clinical and complex care needs, with a focus on younger adults, spinal injury and acquired brain injury.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Nurse to join our regional Nurse team covering our South West Region. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your professional and clinical skills and make a real difference to our clinical customers, allowing them to stay in their own home
Reporting to the Regional Care Director as a specialist Nurse you will support and continuously improve the clinical governance and quality of care delivered to our customers, write and review care plans, support managers with clinical supervisions and assessments and train and mentor our carers in the field. For this role you will be visible across the region, observing, monitoring and training our carers, providing feedback on good clinical practice and creating a training and learning culture to embed clinical and complex practice.
- Oversee all clinical interventions/delegated nursing tasks or procedures and provide guidance and support to managers around complex care
- Oversee the smooth and efficient day to day case management of complex clinical need customers
- Guide and approve costings for Complex Care packages and assess new business packages as required
- Identify any areas of opportunity to grow and develop Complex Care to improve the profitability of the region
- Provide training for carers in clinical interventions and tasks where directed by the NHS team and be fully accountable for the delivery of clinical training across Live In and HVS
- Keep up to date with all developments in the Clinical Care arena.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are reviewed by QA and amalgamated with our policies and procedures to ensure we are fully compliant with regulation and latest NICE/NMC guidance
Who You Are
As a Nurse you will be clinically focused and have a current NMC PIN (Adult) alongside evidence of post registration. You will have advanced assessment skills and the confidence to complete and advise on specialist nursing procedures and make commercial clinical decisions.
You will also be an excellent communicator, professional, confident, flexible and have a passion for working with people.
Our Nurses are critical to the development and continued success of our clinical care business. They are passionate about inspiring others to raise the standards of care for our customers with clinical conditions while supporting the training and supervision of field-based teams to achieve high standards of expert care.
Please note this role requires you to travel over a large region, make on-site home visits and will involve several overnight stays.
What’s in it for you…………………
- Competitive salary and benefits package (Car allowance, paid travel expenses, 23 days holiday, pension)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive tailored induction plan and shadowing with another Clinical Nurse
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
£40,000 per annum plus Car Allowance
Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018 and we pride ourselves on growing and developing our teams and achieving excellence every time.