Regional Care Manager
To support the continued growth and development of our Live-In Care service we are looking for a Regional Care Manager to manage part of our South East region providing management and support to our customers and Live-In carers.
Reporting to the Area Care Manager you will be responsible for delivering and promoting the highest quality of care throughout the region and take accountability for the management, development and growth of Live-In customers, carers and care packages.
As Regional Care Manager you will be empowered to deliver consistent leadership that allow your carers to deliver a quality driven service. You will create and manage bespoke care packages for our customers and work hard to understand our customers’ needs so that we continually exceed their expectations
Key to your success will be your ability to work closely with external stakeholders and build strong partnerships with key care professionals to promote and drive your region forward as well as working closely with operational teams and support office departments. As Care Manager you will effectively contribute to and deliver the strategic growth of your region, be organised, motivated, able to lead by example and possess excellent communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute and influence business growth whilst seeking to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
- Be accountable and manage a caseload of customers
- Plan and attend customer visits on a regular basis to ensure communication and service standards are being maintained at the highest level
- Pro-actively support and manage Live In Cares and customers to your region to retain staff and customers
- Ensure “Best Practice” is shared throughout your region to improve and exceed overall effectiveness, performance and service standards.
- To support the Live-In Carers in the continual development of the HH brand and excellent service delivery to customers
- To work closely and alongside the Carer Services Coordinators to ensure service standards are met and exceeded
- To ensure the compliance and quality for all Live-In Customers is met in line with CQC standards and legislative requirements. Lead and manage on any areas of performance and take action to improve where required.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are communicated and implemented effectively within the region
Who You Are
- Significant experience in Healthcare or a highly regulated environment
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements/legislation/guidance and best practice
- Experience of operational management
- Track record of delivering growth
- Strong customer focus with the ability to deliver an excellent customer care experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates the ability to influence change and decision
- Car Allowance
- Paid travel expenses
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Work place pensions scheme
- An employee assistance programme
- Extensive staff discount programme
- Performance related pay rewards
- Comprehensive tailored induction plan
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
£30,000 - £34,000 p.a plus Car Allowance.
Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018 and we pride ourselves on growing and developing our teams and achieving excellence every time.