Regional Care Manager - Cambridge
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing care companies across the UK. We pride ourselves on delivering quality, truly person-centred care and we are currently looking for a care manager to cover part of our Cambridge Region.
Our Care Managers are critical in ensuring our customers and carers are supported and that they have access to safe, quality driven and truly person-centred care. We create bespoke care packages for our customers and work hard to understand our customers’ needs so that we continually exceed their expectations.
To support the growth of our Live-In Care service we are looking for an ambitious, commercial and compassionate care manager to manage part of our Cambridge Region. Based in the field you will take full responsibility for the management, development and growth of Live-In customers, carers and care packages across your region alongside ensuring that locally you are building strong partnerships with key care professionals to promote and drive your region forward.
- Delivery of customer care ensuring all key milestones and KPI’s for both customers and carers are met.
- Start new customers care from point of sale through to customer start date ensuring service standards are met and outcome based care is planned and delivered.
- Accountable for set up and maintenance of all care related paperwork and data, ensuring all required processes are completed on time and on the required systems.
- Select and approve all carers from an available workforce to meet the needs of the customer.
- Effectively support and motivate a remote workforce providing supervision, direction and advice where required.
- Manage concerns and complaints across the region to increase customer retention through great customer service.
- Ensure communication systems are effective across all departments and in liaison internally, with external professionals and significant others as appropriate.
- Managing compliance and quality assurance across the region.
Who You Are
As Care Manager and to deliver what we’re looking for, you’ll be organised, motivated, able to communicate effectively and deal with pressure, quick changing plans and multiple tasks. In return as a Care Manager out in the field you have support from your Manager, our carer services team, recruitment and central support functions who can provide advice and guidance at any time. This is a fast paced role but also incredibly rewarding as you build strong relationships with you customers and carers and deliver quality care that can change people’s lives.
What’s in it for you…………………
- Competitive salary and benefits package (including performance related bonus, car allowance, paid travel expenses, 23 days holiday, pension)
- Comprehensive tailored induction plan and shadowing with another Care Manager
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
- £30,000 - £35,000 p.a plus Car or Car Allowance
Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018 and we pride ourselves on growing and developing our teams and achieving excellence every time.