As a Regional Assessor you will play a key part in the delivery of high quality care across our South West region. By ensuring all of our Carers are trained to the highest standard you will directly impact on the quality of service delivery. This is a brand new role to the company and you will have the responsibility to influence training and compliance across the wider business.
- Full compliance – DBS, Right to Work and referencing to ensure 100% compliance
- Identify learning goals in line with organisational and legislative requirements for our carers.
- Plan inclusive assessment and learning in accordance with internal and external requirements for our carers.
- Deliver assessment using a range of resources, techniques and technologies.
- Maintain a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Evaluate, develop and improve your own practice to plan and deliver inclusive assessment and learning.
- Communicate with learners and others to promote learning and progression.
Who You Are
We are ideally looking for someone with a passion for developing staff, strong interpersonal skills who is an excellent communicator. The successful candidate will hold a level 3 vocational qualification in Training, be able to drive and have the confidence to deliver assessment and training sessions to small groups.
In return, we are offering a competitive salary, full induction and reporting into our Regional Clinical Lead you will have access to career development opportunities across the business.
£24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Did you know that Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018.