The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for the screening of candidates applying for Hourly Carer roles across the Branch network. You will be responsible for answering the initial enquiry, ensuring the candidate meets the required criteria for the role before putting them through to the appropriate hiring department or alternatively, conducting the telephone interview when required. Working as a team and as an individual you will meet the agreed SLA’s and support the wider company. You must be flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the business and being a real team player is a must in this role!
- To maintain and hit personal and Team KPI’s
- To contact all new applicants within the agreed company SLA’s
- To conduct telephone interviews when the appropriate hiring Manager is unable to
- To pre-screen candidates for the role as a Carer
- Responsible for working closely as part of a central recruitment team
- Managing & maintaining our ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Database management
- Adding ideas and innovation to the process
Who You Are
Customer service skills, a confident telephone manner and an ability to work in a very fast paced environment are all essential to this role. You will also need to be proficient in using IT systems as all information must be logged and recorded accurately. You’ll need to have a positive energy about you and be resilient to ever changing demands. You will also have strong administrative skills and an eye for detail with the ability see the bigger picture. The ability to build strong working relationships with your colleagues and be a dependable member of the team (as well as being able to have fun whilst working hard!) is a must.
- Supportive and cooperative
- Adaptive and responsive to change
- Ability to remain focused in an environment with a high volume of incoming calls
Able to deliver desired results and meet candidate expectations
Did you know that Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018.