Operations Director - Southampton
Helping Hands is one of the fasted growing care companies across the UK. We pride ourselves on delivering quality, truly person-centred care and due to recent growth within our Organisation we are now looking for an Operations Director to lead and grow South East region
Our Operations Director is essential in upholding our high levels of customer service, maintaining quality and compliance with our brand, whilst driving growth and profitability across the region.
Based regionally and reporting to the COO you will be responsible for the provision of leadership, direction and management support in all aspects of the operations function to all managers within the South East region with a keen focus on quality standards, growth and performance.
Your remit will be wide and varied including taking accountability for the strategic growth and development of the region to ensure profitability of the business. As Operations Director you will lead, guide and support your Managers in the operational day to day of running of their region and drive them to achieve their KPI’s and targets whilst adhering to CQC regulations and company policies.
- Agree, set and implement an agreed strategy for the profitable growth of the region to ensure Helping Hands continues to be the market leading provider of care
- Provide clear leadership, guidance and direction for the management team to ensure key goals are identified and achieved
- Identify any areas of opportunity to improve the development and profitability of the region
- To support managers in maximising the profitable growth of their region by producing a challenging and realistic budget that improves the growth and contribution of every region
- Ensure “Best Practice” is shared throughout the region to improve and exceed overall effectiveness, performance and service standards.
- Working with the Head of Quality as required to ensure the compliance and quality of the region is met in line with CQC standards and legislative requirements.
- Continually develop the HH brand
- Be the Registered Manager for the Live In Service for the Region
Who You Are
As an Operations Director and to deliver what we’re looking for, you’ll have extensive operations management experience ideally with multi-site background within Domiciliary Care with business, commercial, sales and staff management experience and the ability to move quickly with change
What’s in it for you…………………
- Competitive salary and benefits package (including performance related bonus, car allowance, Private Health Insurance, DIS,25 days holiday, pension)
- Comprehensive tailored induction plan
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018 and we pride ourselves on growing and developing our teams and achieving excellence every time.