Night Care Assistant
Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career supporting people on a one-to-one basis so they can live independently at home?
You can earn between £10.00 - £10.25 per hour as a Night Care Assistant in Wirral with the family-run Helping Hands Home Care. We have many exciting opportunities available in Wirral and the surrounding areas.
This role is ideal for people who are looking to work nights starting around 10 pm – 8 am, this is perfect for a part-time role to work around family responsibilities. You must be able to commit to regular working hours each week to ensure continuity and flexibility for both our customers and your day-to-day life.
No experience is necessary. If you feel a calling to care for others and have the right to work in the UK, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Flexible hours with part-time options for regular days and nights
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry) with increases for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Who You Are
Previous experience in care is not necessary as we provide full training.
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
With over 100 branches across the country – Helping Hands is recruiting and training new carers every single week of the year to provide our customers with the very best standard of care.
Apply online to join a team with family values at heart.
Join the ONLY care company in the UK that’s been recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018, listed in the Top 20 UK Companies for workplace culture & leadership.