Live In Carer
Have you considered working flexible in the UK as a Live In Carer?
HELPING HANDS are hosting a Recruitment Event in Belfast at The Holiday Inn Express - Tuesday 10th July - are you interested? Book today!
Helping Hands is looking for special people to live in their customers homes in locations across the whole of the UK. The role of a Live In Carer is to provide full time live-in care that is unique to each customer. This is a highly rewarding opportunity for compassionate and caring people to work in the UK for a few weeks or months at a time and then fly home regularly to see your family and friends back in Ireland.
The Promise We Make To You
We will look after you and your well-being so that you can look after our customers. If selected to our Training you will receive five days of free training at our National Training Centre in the centre of England (Warwickshire). During this training course we provide you with your food and accommodation whilst you learn all the skills you need regardless of any previous care experience you have.
When you pass your training and are feeling confident to look after your customers like they are members of your own family our specialist placement team will work with you to match you up to the most suitable customer. Whilst you are in your customers home our regional team of Care Managers will look after you and give you the support you need to give your customer the best care possible.
Please call 01789 336512 or click the apply button on this advert to join our Team of Carers.
Who You Are
What will you do to fit in with your customer?
To provide live-in care for our customers in their own homes
Provide companionship, personal care, help with medication, shopping or a little housework
To help cook and provide healthy meals and give our customer choices as to how they wish to live their lives
The essential items:
- You must have the Right To Work in the UK
- A good level of English communication (written and spoken)
We accept applications from experienced Carers as well as individuals wanting to work in care for the first time, the most important thing is you care as much as we do. Were here to find people just like you, so please get in touch today, were waiting to talk to you.
Up to 580 Per Week with Extra Benefits
Our 10 commitments to you:
- Full time work, flexible work patterns
- Driving lessons whilst on your Training Week to gain confidence driving in the UK
- Receive up to 28 days paid holiday
- When living with your customer you will get support and ongoing mentoring from your Local Care Managers, a Registered Nursing Team and our Specialist Trainers
- 24/7 emergency support for those days when you need a bit of advice
- Accommodation and food paid for whilst on placement
- Police Checks we will manage your DBS (UK police check) application and obtain references on your behalf
- Five days of residential training with our award winning team
- Travel support to our training including a driver collection service to and from the bus and train station on arrival
- A dedicated Carer Ambassador to guide you through your Recruitment Process