Live In Carer - Live in Durban, Work in the UK
Full-time live in carers and care assistants to start immediately. Earning up to £27,840
You know what matters most
Do you have a caring and compassionate nature? Do you want to make a difference in someone else’s life? Being a Helping Hands Live-in Carer could be the perfect career for you. We’ll carefully match you with a customer to suit both of your needs and you’ll have the chance to really get to know the person you’re providing care for and form a relationship based on respect, patience and kindness. You’ll help them do the things that matter most to them, and help them to remain independently within the comfort of their own home. Every little thing that you do will help to make a huge difference to a customer’s life and we’ll provide you with great Carer career support and development at every step of the way.
Full training is provided in our National Training Centre set in a beautiful town in Warwickshire, UK, and you can benefit from having 24/7 support whenever you need it.
- Experience may not necessary. You’ll receive full award winning training at our five day residential induction week held at our National Training Centre
- Must be eligible to work in the UK with a good level of English communication (written and spoken)
Who You Are
Care is second nature to us, and it will be to you too. We’ll give you full and extensive training but you’ll need to have some experience of caring for others – be that on a personal or professional level.
You’ll be compassionate, kind-hearted committed and great with people. This isn’t just any job, we’re looking for individuals who truly care and genuinely want to make a difference to others’ lives. People who’ll understand what our customers need and can make it happen, treating them with the upmost dignity and respect. Brilliant at multi-tasking, it goes without saying that you’ve great attention to detail and always remain calm under pressure. You’ll be reliable and resilient, ready to take on the challenges this role presents and develop a rewarding career.
Friendly, flexible and fluent in English, you’ll have first-class communication and listening skills.
It’s important that you have the right to work in the UK
Contract Type: Full time, variable working hours
Salary: up to £27,840 per annum
- Guaranteed full time work, flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Driving lessons whilst on Training Week
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Market leading support whilst in placement from Local Care Managers, a Registered Nursing Team, Specialist Trainers and a structured Office Support Team including 24/7 emergency support
- Accommodation and food paid for whilst on placement
- DBS Check – we manage all DBS submissions and references on your behalf
- Award winning Training at Induction stage and ongoing throughout your career with us
- Commitment to internal promotion
- Generous 'Refer A Friend' scheme - last year we paid out over £28,500!!
- Meet and Greet your Office Support Team whilst on Training including Q&A sessions with your Head Office support Teams
- Travel support to Training including a driver collection service to and from the bus and train station on arrival
- Personal introduction session with Tim Lee, our CEO and owner of our family-run organisation
Helping Hands is the largest and fastest growing live-in care company in the UK, join Helping Hands as a live-in carer and enjoy regular placements across the UK.
To learn more about exciting opportunities with Helping Hands visit http://www.helpinghandshomecare.co.uk/jobs/live-in-carer-jobs/