Live In Carer Support Worker - London
Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career where you can mix work with taking time off to travel or see loved ones?
Family-run Helping Hands Home Care has many exciting opportunities available supporting someone to live independently at home. If you feel a calling to care and have the right to work in the UK, wed love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Flexible work patterns living in a customers home for periods at a time, with regular breaks and time off between placements
- Up to 580 per week, plus free accommodation, food and travel while on placement
- Perks of being directly employed: up to 28 days of paid holidays a year and pension contributions
- Free award-winning training before you start: between 3-5 days depending on your skills and capabilities
- Ongoing support from your manager, your mentor and our 24/7 carer helpline
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UKs Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
As a Live-in Carer, youll be matched with a customer based on your experience, location and personality. Unlike other care settings, youll have a chance to form a real bond with the person you support even becoming more like friends.
You may be supporting someone with cooking, light housework, going to the toilet, bathing, safely moving around the home or administering medication. Opportunities are also available to support a younger adult at university, at work or even on holiday.
Who You Are
Previous experience in care is not necessary as we provide full training.
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English (written and spoken)
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someones life
Up to 580 Per Week with Extra Benefits
Based in Warwickshire in central England and with branches across the country Helping Hands is recruiting and training new carers every single week of the year to provide our customers with the very best standard of care.
Apply online to join a team with family values at heart. Or call us for a chat about the role on 01789 443 262. Your first placement can start as soon as youve completed our free training.