Live In Carer Support Worker - London
Did you know that Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018.
Could you support someone on a one-to-one basis to live independently in their own home? Are you looking for a job with more flexibility so you can work for periods before taking time to travel or see family and friends?
Helping Hands has a growing number of live-in care opportunities working with adults of all ages across all parts of England and Wales. If you feel a passion to care for someone and have the right to work in the UK, we want to hear from you!
- Flexible work patterns living in a customer’s home for days, weeks or months at a time, with daily breaks and time off between placements
- Up to £580 per week, plus free accommodation, food and travel while on placement
- Up to 28 days of paid holidays a year – you are directly employed by us
- Five days of our award-winning training before you start work
- Ongoing support from your manager, your mentor and a 24/7 carer helpline
Each live-in placement is as unique as each customer.
You may be supporting someone with going to the toilet, bathing, safely moving around the home or administering medication. Unlike many other care settings, our carers have the time to build a bond with the people they care for. Many say they feel more like friends.
We place special importance on matching you with the right customer in the right location, based around your experience, personality and the customer’s needs. Opportunities are also available to support a younger adult – at university, at work or even on holiday.
The Ideal Candidate
Previous experience in care is not necessary as we provide full training before you start.
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English (written and spoken)
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
Up to £580 Per Week with Extra Benefits
About the Company
Helping Hands is a family-run home care company with family values at heart. Based in Warwickshire in central England – and with branches across the country – we’re recruiting and training new carers every single week of the year to provide our customers with the very best standard of care.
Apply online to join our team or call us on 01789 444 237 for more details. Your first placement can start as soon as you’ve completed our free training.