Live In Carer - Applicants from Republic of Ireland
Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career where you can mix work with taking time off to travel or see loved ones?
HELPING HANDS are hosting a Recruitment Event in Dublin at The Holiday Inn Express - Tuesday 10th July - are you interested? Book today!
We will then be coming to Cork to host another Recruitment Event at the Jury's Inn Cork on Thursday 9th August - we want to meet you!
As a live-in carer, you’ll make a real difference in someone’s life by living with them at home to enable their independence. Our customers are aged between 18 years to over 100, and many need support with cooking, light housework, going to the toilet, bathing, safely moving around their home or administering medication.
After completing our free award-winning training, you’ll be carefully matched with a customer based on your experience, personality and location preferences (within England and Wales). Opportunities are also available to support someone with more complex healthcare needs – at home, at work or university, or even on holiday.
What we offer in return
Along with becoming a valued member of our family-run team, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible work with daily breaks and time off between placements
- Up to £580 per week, usually working for 2-6 weeks at a time
- Free accommodation and food while you’re on placement
- Ongoing care and support from us, plus our 24/7 carer helpline
- Up to 28 days of paid holidays a year, plus pension contributions
- Joining the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 (Glassdoor, independent employee reviews)
Who You Are
No experience is needed. If you have a caring nature, we provide all the training you need to become a great carer, plus support every step of the way.
Essential requirements: the right to work in the UK and a good level of English, both written and spoken.
Up to £580 Per Week with Extra Benefits
The first step is to apply online here. Or call our recruitment team to discuss the role in more detail on (+44) 01789 443262.