HR Officer - Alcester
Are you looking for a real change and the chance to join an exciting and growing organisation that makes a difference every day? Are you looking for a really challenging and new HR opportunity with a company that celebrates your success and where you are supported and developed in your career?
Helping Hands is one of the fastest growing care companies across the UK and are currently going through an ambitious growth plan.
Reporting to the HR Manager and part of our innovative, fast paced and forward thinking HR team you will you will be responsible for providing support to the HR Advisors and management across a variety of HR activities. The HR Officer is key in ensuring all ER cases are logged and directed to the relevant advisor. You will be responsible for maintaining a log of company HR policies and procedures and supporting HR Advisors and management with investigations, disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance management. You will also be the main point of contact with employees with regards to absence, statutory leave and employment status.
- To be the first point of contact on the HR Advice line, logging cases and appointing to the relevant HR Advisor
- Supporting and guiding line managers on Company policies and procedures
- Maintaining HR case logs with any enquiries received, advice given and issues raised with the HR team
- Assisting advisors and management in investigating and gathering information regarding case management
- Monthly reporting and monitoring a number of activities
- Maintaining and preparing staff handbooks, orientation and induction paperwork
- Liaising with payroll to investigate queries regarding payments, holidays, sickness and expenses
- Maintaining the HR training matrix and gap analysis of training provided
- Conducting exit interviews and providing feedback to line managers
- Supporting the preparation and delivery of the HR Board Report on a monthly basis
Who You Are
You will be a busy, and very important member of our team so you will need strong HR knowledge, excellent influencing and negotiating skills and have the ability to grow with our business and move quickly with change. We want someone that will go the extra mile, put HR at the forefront of what they do and have the experience of successfully delivering in a fast paced, commercial and complex HR function.
- Previous experience of working within and HR Team.
- Be working towards a CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Be proficient in IT with Excel, Outlook and Word to intermediate level.
Founded in 1989, Helping Hands Homecare is an award-winning provider of live-in and hourly visiting care. We have experienced unprecedented growth over the last 10 years and are currently one of the fastest growing live in care companies within the UK. We are committed to providing the best level of care to our customers and equally to employing the best people, our business is all about people and providing an engaging and productive work environment is of supreme importance to us.