HR Business Partner
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our operational team covering our London and Essex region. The HR Business Partner will be responsible for delivering expert and customer focused operational HR support as well as providing advice and guidance to resolve day-to-day queries. The HR Business Partner will ensure that HR policies and procedures and shared and implemented within the region.
The HR Business Partner will support the Regional Care Director with the HR strategic plan and will take ownership to ensure “Best Practice” is shared throughout the region to exceed overall HR Service standards. They will create and manage a process with the Regional Care Director for reviewing HR issues and identifying any areas of underperformance.
- Ensuring that that HR guidelines are followed within the region
- Providing expert advice and support in relation to HR policies and procedures and ensuring they are implemented
- Working with the Regional Care Director on performance management and development planning processes
- Development and delivery of HR training and identifying any additional training requirements
- Identifying and monitoring any areas of HR improvement in the region and ensuring improvement in line with HR action plans
- Lead and coordinate HR improvement strategies and activities
- Working closely with the Regional Care Director to identify opportunities to improve business performance
- Understanding and implementing the recruitment plans for the region
- Using HR data to monitor HR standards
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Improvement of HR systems and processes and identifying HR policy development changes needed to ensure excellent HR service
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of HR regulatory requirements, guidance and developments
Who You Are
This role will suit a Senior HR Advisor who is looking for their first step into the world of Business Partnering. You will have excellent communication skills, will be proactive and able to work deadlines. You will be innovative, self-motivated and be confident with change management. You will have excellent analytical skills and will have a high attention to detail with good organisation and proven planning skills.
You will be CIPD Level 5 qualified or will be working towards. You will have an excellent knowledge of HR regulatory requirements, legislation and guidance, experience with HR metrics and experience of writing HR policies and procedures. You will also be happy to travel to different locations as part of your role.
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Car Allowance
Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018 and we pride ourselves on growing and developing our teams and achieving excellence every time.