Domiciliary Care Branch Manager - Derby
Are you looking for a real change and the chance to join an exciting and growing organisation that makes a difference every day? Would you like to work for a company that celebrates your success and where you are supported to drive and grow your own branch? It takes a truly special domiciliary care branch manager, with the right personality and passion for making a difference to work for Helping Hands.
Helping Hands is one of the fastest growing care companies across the UK and are currently going through an ambitious growth plan opening a number of new branches across the hourly care network. We pride ourselves on quality, truly person-centred care and ensure that our domiciliary care managers have the same embedded qualities and are on board with our brand core values.
As part of our newly released branch roll out plan we are actively recruiting an ambitious, commercial and compassionate registered branch manager to develop, lead and grow the business. Accountable to the Head of Homecare you will be responsible for the safe and secure delivery of care to our customers, actively participate in the growth and development of your branch and manage budgets to ensure profitability of the business. As registered branch manager you will be fundamental in the operational day to day running of the branch including allocation of care staff, quality control, process and systems management, people management, complaints and business development.
- Promote the highest standards of care and service – ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business.
- Provide leadership, management and support to the branch team.
- Be responsible for the development, growth and operational performance of your branch, ensuring the business grows sustainably in line with commercial targets and KPI’s
- Promote, drive and grow brand new care packages.
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, local authority, customers and their families
- Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with business critical individuals and identify business development opportunities and networks.
- Take accountability for branch and carer compliance ensuring CQC regulations, company policies and practice are maintained and promote our aims and values.
- Implement the Helping Hands complaints procedure and handle complaints effectively against policy.
- Continually review and improve our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered at all times
- Be responsible for the recruitment of high quality staff and work towards a high retention ratio.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that on-call is covered outside office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a busy, and very important member of our team so you will need business, sales and staff management experience and have the ability to grow with our business and move quickly with change. We want someone that will go the extra mile, put quality at the forefront of what they do while managing a team and their ongoing development. Experience of running a domiciliary care service alongside strong leadership and management qualities are essential.
- Must have experience in a management position within the Domiciliary Care sector
- Understanding of CQC assessment criteria
- Experience in managing people
- Must hold a current British driving licence and have own vehicle
£28,000 - £32,000 (Depending on experience) + Benefits + Bonus
About the Company
Did you know that Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018.
Founded in 1989, Helping Hands Homecare is an award-winning provider of live-in and hourly visiting care. We have experienced unprecedented growth over the last 10 years and are currently one of the fasted growing live in care companies in the UK. We are committed to providing the best level of care to our customers and equally to employing and developing the best people to share in our continued business growth.