Contact Centre Operator
This is an opportunity to join our very fast paced operations team as an On Call Operator to ensure that we deliver an out of hours customer focussed and person centred service to our customers and carers. As an On Call Operator you will be part of a team that operate an out of hours service for our Domiciliary Care branches across the UK, you will be responsible for answering telephone calls and dealing promptly and professionally with any issues arising from this initial contact.
This position is for 10 hours a week, covering the hours of 7am-9am.
- Provide practical support to all customers and staff
- Ensure that quality, standards and efficiency of our service are maintained out of hours
- Manage reconciliation and logging of visits to support timely invoicing and payroll
- Meet performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality when responding to customer and staff requests
- Liaise with Branch Managers, Care Coordinators, Field Care Supervisors and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
- Record customer and staff complaints
Who You Are
You will have experience working in a call centre environment and have the willingness to undertake the appropriate training and induction including systems and data training.
The ideal candidate will be a natural communicator, have excellent negotiating skills and have the ability to think and work flexibly. You will be also be highly organised, motivated and passionate about delivering excellent customer service