Clinical Nurse - Manchester, 12 month FTC
Our Clinical Nurses lead and develop the person-centred care we deliver to customers with clinical care needs, with a particular focus on younger adults, spinal injury and acquired brain injury.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our enthusiastic and committed regional clinical team covering our *** Region. This is a fantastic chance for an ambitious and experienced Clinical Nurse to develop their professional skills and make a real difference to our clinical customers, allowing them to stay in their own home
Reporting to the Regional Care Director as a specialist in your field you will have direct responsibility for a caseload of clinical care customers assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care packages to ensure that you are delivering the highest standards of care in your region. This role will include attending new customer meetings, assessing customer needs, selecting carers for specific customer requirements and supporting customers, carers and families throughout their bespoke care journey.
- Oversee all clinical interventions/delegated nursing tasks or procedures and provide guidance and support to managers around complex care
- Oversee the smooth and efficient day to day case management of complex clinical need customers
- Attend new customer Clinical Care meetings in the region.
- Assess individual customer needs and create tailored care plans.
- Select specific carers for all Clinical Care packages within region for new starts and changeovers
- Provide training for carers in clinical interventions and tasks
- Be proactive in the support for Clinical Care customers, anticipating changes and responding accordingly
- Support families and Decision makers throughout the care journey
- Deliver Clinical Care training within region and provide additional support to our Domiciliary Care branches
- Keep up to date with all developments in the Clinical Care arena.
- Meet the CPD requirements for maintenance of NMC pin
Who You Are
You will have a very high standard of clinical and complex care and a current NMC PIN (Adult) alongside evidence of post registration. You will have advanced assessment skills and the confidence to complete and advise on specialist nursing procedures and make commercial clinical decisions.
You will also be an excellent communicator, professional, confident, flexible and have a passion for working with people while being commercially focussed.
Our Clinical Nurses are critical to the development and continued success of our clinical care business. They are passionate about inspiring others to raise the standards of care for our customers with clinical conditions while supporting the training and supervision of field based teams to achieve high standards of expert care.
Please note this role requires you to travel over a large region, make on-site home visits and will involve a number of overnight stays.
What’s in it for you…………………
- Competitive salary and benefits package (Company car/car allowance, paid travel expenses, 23 days holiday, pension)
- Comprehensive tailored induction plan and shadowing with another Clinical Nurse
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
- £35,000 - £40,000 p.a plus Car or Car Allowance
Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018 and we pride ourselves on growing and developing our teams and achieving excellence every time.