Being a Registered Manager with Helping Hands is like owning your own Domiciliary Care company but with the support of a nationally recognised and well-respected brand. As a Registered Manager you will have the flexibility to make decisions that put the quality of life of your customers and Carers first.
We are here to provide people with peace, comfort and happiness in their own home and your role will be fundamental in ensuring we can deliver a quality service to all customers within your area. Our Registered Managers are commercial and compassionate leaders who genuinely believe that care is one of the most amazing things you can provide for someone.
- Managing and leading the branch team
- Business development and growth in line with the business plan, focusing on the private sector market
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Maintaining compliance with CQC/CIW
Who You Are
At Helping Hands, we recognise that running a branch is a lot of responsibility and we have an excellent support network to assist you with all things HR, Compliance and Business Development. You will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- Career progression opportunities
- 23 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Access to Benefits Portal with a wide range of retail discounts and vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
£28,000 - £36,0000 per annum + Bonus
Did you know that Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the best places to work, 2 years in a row.
If you are ready to start your Helping Hands journey, click apply today!