At Helping Hands Home Care, we have an exciting opportunity for a Care Manager to join our brand-new team based in Wantage as part of our exciting 2020 growth plans. Working with us you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £34,000 and will be a member of the newly-established opening team within the company. We are seeking individuals who already have Level 5 Management in Care or who have a willingness to work towards it.
As the first person in the door at our Wantage branch, you will be the foundation of the operation, building a new business in the area with the support and expertise of Helping Hands behind you - setting you up for success from the word go. Recruit your own team, acquire new customers and developing your business in the local area through various local marketing initiatives, the branch will be yours to operate and direct. You’ll have the support of your Area Manager from the specialised ‘Branch Rollout Team’ along with a wealth of diverse expertise at Support Office.
- Managing and Leading your branch team.
- Deliver on our commercial growth plan within your targets
- Build your customer base within the private care sector market
- Recruitment, engagement and retention of compassionate and committed carers.
- Deliver outstanding quality service.
- Participating in the branch on-call rota.
Up to £34,000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Did you know that Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018.