Being a Care Coordinator with Helping Hands is about more than just rota management. You will be responsible for supporting the Manager with Recruitment, Business Growth and ensuring we are always delivering the highest possible standard of care.
We pride ourselves on delivering care that truly meets the needs of the individual we support, and your role will be fundamental to ensuring this happens every day by matching Customers and Carers not only based on availability, but also personality.
- Allocating the right carer to the right customer at the right time
- Supporting the Care Manager with business development
- Recruiting of the next generation of Helping Hands Care Assistants
- Ensuring all carer and customer records are up to date
- Liaising with families and other healthcare professionals to ensure the quality of care we provide is the best in the marketplace.
Who You Are
Helping Hands views its Care Coordinators as Branch Managers of the future and we will ensure that you are coached and developed to make this step. In addition to a competitive salary we also offer the following benefits:
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Access to an Employee Benefits Portal with a wide range of retail discounts
- Employee Assistance programme
£21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Did you know that Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the best places to work, 2 years in a row?
If you are ready to start your Helping Hands journey, click apply today!