Are you an experienced Care Coordinator looking for a new opportunity? Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for a Care Coordinator to join the coordination team based in our Peterborough branch. Supporting the Live-In Care service this role is an integral part of the success of the whole region.
As a Care Coordinator you will manage and monitor the delivery of a high-quality care service with responsibility for the deployment and management of all our Live-In Carers. You will ensure that an exceptional and consistent service is offered to our customers while supporting the Live-In Care Manager in the day to day operations of their region.
- Manage customer and carer queries and action effectively and efficiently
- Provide Managers with up to date information on carer availability, contact information and support with queries
- Manage and maintain customer and carer files
- Support in the recruitment of carers from the UK and internationally.
- Schedule placements for carers ensuring customers and carers are effectively matched
Who You Are
The working environment is fast-paced and requires individuals that are driven, motivated, have strong customer service skills and can influence others. You will have experience of customer care, handling complaints and problem solving and be able to demonstrate attention to detail and strong organisational skills. You will also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and be IT literate in several database systems.
In return we offer a competitive salary and the following benefits:
- No requirement to deliver hands on care
- 23 days annual leave plus 8 days Bank Holidays
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme
- A professional but fun and social team environment in our Peterborough branch
- Ongoing mentoring and training
- Employee Benefits Portal
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum