Care Coordinator - Barnet
Here at Helping Hands, we try to improve people’s lives in whatever way we can; we always think about how we can do things better, go the extra mile and make things possible. Joining our busy team as a Care Co-ordinator, you’ll allocate the right carers to the right customers at the right time. You’ll make sure that every single one of our customers gets the quality of service they deserve within the timescales they have requested. You’ll brief carers prior to placement and ensure excellent working relationships with healthcare professionals, customers and next of kin. Working closely with the Branch Manager, you’ll also be involved in interviewing, conducting supervisions and managing customer visits when necessary. You’ll also keep all our user records accurate and up-to-date. Put simply, you’ll help to ensure everything behind the scenes works as smoothly as possible to ensure all our customers get the brilliant service they deserve.
- To allocate perm calls / runs to carers ensuring continuity at all times
- To ensure that immediate calls are covered
- To plan and organize future cover up to generation
- Responsible for carer holiday calendar, authorization and cover
- To ensure that the perms are at 3% or under within your postcode areas
- To support the Branch Manager to plan and organize coaching & shadowing for new recruits
- To support the Branch Manager to conduct 2nd interviews for new recruits
- To support the Branch Manager in conducting supervisions when necessary
- To support the Branch Manager with customer visits as and when required
- Liaise with Recruitment to ensure they are aware of staffing requirements
- All carer and customers user records to be kept live and accurate on Cold Harbour.
- To support other postcode areas during holidays / absence
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will be an experienced Care Coordinator who has an excellent telephone manner along with good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills. They need to be customer focused and must be able to multi task and work well under tight deadlines and pressure.
They will need to be flexible for the needs of the business and work effectively with team members and on their own. They must be self-motivated and be passionate about the care sector, customer and carers.
- Must have experience in Domiciliary Care
- Has previously been a Care Coordinator
- Must hold a current British driving licence and have own vehicle
About the Company
Here at Helping Hands, we’ve been supporting people with award-winning care across England and Wales since 1989; enabling them to remain in the familiarity of their own homes, surrounded by the things and people they love.
If you are a Care Coordinator with experience of working in the domiciliary care sector then we'd love to hear from you! To apply please register your details online and we'll come back to you as soon as possible.