Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career supporting people on a one-to-one basis so they can live independently at home?
You can earn between from £10.00 - £10.25 per hour as a Care Assistant in Warrington and surrounding area's family-run Helping Hands Home Care. We have many exciting opportunities available in and around Warrington and Runcorn area.
We are looking for passionate, caring individuals who can support us with one of the following shift patterns:
• Mornings (7.00am onwards)
• Evenings (4.00pm onwards)
No experience is necessary, if you feel a calling to care for others and have the right to work in the UK, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Flexible hours with part-time options for regular days and times – guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry) with increases for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Carer assessment days held regularly each month!
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
Who You Are
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
Join the ONLY care company in the UK that’s been recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 and listed in the Top 20 UK Companies for workplace culture & leadership. Apply today and find out why