Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career supporting people on a one-to-one basis, so they can live independently at home?
Built on a foundation of family values, Helping Hands Home Care are dedicated to providing empathetic and person-centred care - and our team is growing! As a Care Assistant in Bury St Edmunds, you will be guaranteed to earn from £10.75 to £11.00 per hour.
We are looking for passionate, caring individuals who can support us with one of the following shift patterns:
• Mornings (7.00am onwards)
• Evenings (4.00pm onwards)
No experience is necessary, if you feel a calling to care for others and have the right to work in the UK, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Flexible hours with part-time options for regular days and times
- Guaranteed hours can be discussed, to find out more please call the branch directly on 01223 800 201
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry) with increases for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Regular carer assessment days held at the Cambridge branch
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
Who You Are
As a Care Assistant, you’ll have the satisfaction of really helping people in your local community. Enabling people to live as independently as possible in their homes is what we live and breathe!
You may be offering companionship, personal care such as bathing or going to the toilet, or help with medication. You’re likely to be cooking healthy meals, shopping, doing a little housework or helping someone to get out and about.
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
Based in Warwickshire in central England – and with branches across the country – Helping Hands is recruiting and training new carers every single week of the year to provide our customers with the very best standard of care.
Apply online to join a team with family values at heart. Both full time and part time positions are available, including evening and weekend work.
Join the ONLY care company in the UK that’s been recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 and listed in the Top 20 UK Companies for workplace culture & leadership. Apply today and find out why