Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career supporting people on a one-to-one basis, so they can live independently at home?
You can earn between £11.00 to £11.50 per hour as a Care Assistant in Wokingham with the family-run Helping Hands Home Care. We have many exciting opportunities available in and around Wokingham.
We are looking for passionate, caring individuals that can commit to working one of the following shift patterns:
- Mornings (7am onwards)
- Evenings (4pm onwards)
No experience is necessary so if you feel a calling to care for others we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Training provided in branch on a regular basis
- Flexible hours with part-time options for regular days and times – guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry) with increases for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
Who You Are
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- A good level of English, both written and spoken
- A caring nature and desire make a difference to someone’s life
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
Based in Warwickshire in central England – and with branches across the country – Helping Hands is recruiting and training new carers every single week of the year to provide our customers with the very best standard of care.
Join the ONLY care company in the UK that’s been recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018, listed in the Top 20 UK Companies for workplace culture & leadership. Apply today and find out why.
Apply online to join a team with family values at heart. Both full time and part time positions are available, including evening and weekend work.