We are delighted to announce that the Brentwood branch is Helping Hands 100th branch to open. Helping Hands has grown significantly over the last few years and is proud to be able to provide care for thousands of people in their own homes across the UK. Have you got what it takes?
You can earn between £10.75 - £11.25 per hour as a Care Assistant with the family-run Helping Hands Home Care. We have many exciting opportunities available in and around Brentwood.
We are looking for passionate, caring individuals that can commit to working one of the following shift patterns:
- Mornings (7am - 3pm) and alternate weekends
- Evenings (3pm - 10pm) and alternate weekends
No experience is necessary as we hold regular assessment days, each month from the Chigwell Branch.
What we offer
- Flexible hours with part-time options for regular days and times – guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry) with increases for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
Who You Are
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
Apply online to join a team with family values at heart. Both full time and part time positions are available, including evening and weekend work.
Join the ONLY care company in the UK that’s been recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 and listed in the Top 20 UK Companies for workplace culture & leadership. Apply today and find out why