Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career supporting people on a one-to-one basis so they can live independently at home?
You can earn up to £14.62 per hour as a Care Assistant in Newton Abbot with the family-run Helping Hands Home Care. We have many exciting opportunities available in and around Newton Abbot and the surrounding areas.
No experience is necessary as we provide full training. If you feel a calling to care for others and have the right to work in the UK, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Flexible hours with part-time options for regular days and times – guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry) with increases for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Next carer training in Torquay: 22nd - 24th October 2018
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
Previous experience in care is not necessary as we provide full training.
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
Who You Are
As a Care Assistant you will be considerate, kind-hearted and compassionate, you’ve a caring nature and a positive, sociable disposition. You’re a superb communicator – you know exactly when you should listen and when you need to step in and help. You understand what your customers need and will do everything you can to make it happen. Brilliant at multi-tasking, it goes without saying that as a Support Worker you will have great attention to detail and always remain calm under pressure. If you’ve experience as a domiciliary carer either in a care home, NHS care or in private care that would be useful, but you’ll undergo full training at our centre of excellence training academy.
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
Based in Warwickshire in central England – and with branches across the country – Helping Hands is recruiting and training new carers every single week of the year to provide our customers with the very best standard of care.
Apply online to join a team with family values at heart. Or call us for a chat about the role on 01803 700661. Both full time and part time positions are available, including evening and weekend work.