Care Assistant - Weekends
Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career supporting people on a one-to-one basis so they can live independently at home?
You can earn up to £13.50 per hour as a Care Assistant in Sunderland with the family-run Helping Hands Home Care. We have many exciting opportunities available in and around Sunderland.
We are looking for passionate, caring individuals that can commit to working at the weekend. This is perfect for people who are looking for a weekend job, but need a part-time role to fit around family responsibilities. By committing to regular hours each week you are sure to have continuity and flexibility in your day-to-day life.
No experience is necessary as we provide full training. If you feel a calling to care for others and have the right to work in the UK, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Flexible hours with part-time options for regular days and times – guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry) with increases for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Training provided regularly each month!
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
As a Care Assistant, you’ll have the satisfaction of really helping people in your local community. Enabling people to live as independently as possible in their homes is what we live and breathe!
You may be offering companionship, personal care such as bathing or going to the toilet, or help with medication. You’re likely to be cooking healthy meals, shopping, doing a little housework or helping someone to get out and about
Who You Are
Previous experience in care is not necessary as we provide full training.
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
Based in Warwickshire in central England – and with branches across the country – Helping Hands is recruiting and training new carers every single week of the year to provide our customers with the very best standard of care.
Apply online to join a team with family values at heart. Or call us for a chat about the role on 01913 791980. Both full time and part time positions are available, including evening and weekend work.
Join the ONLY care company in the UK that’s been recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018, listed in the Top 20 UK Companies for workplace culture & leadership and achieved a 92% approval rating for our CEO, Tim Lee, ranked 32nd best in the UK. Apply today and find out why.