Care Assistant - Shift Work
Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career supporting people on a one-to-one basis, so they can live independently at home?
Built on a foundation of family values, Helping Hands Home Care are dedicated to providing empathetic and person-centred care - and our team is growing! As a Care Assistant in Chippenham, you can earn between £10.25 - £10.50 per hour and will be paid this per shift.
We are looking for passionate, caring individuals who can support us with one of the following shift patterns:
• Mornings (7.00am -2.00pm)
• Evenings (3.00pm- 11.00pm)
• Weekends (any block shift pattern)
What we offer
- Paid per block shift– guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry), increasing to £15.75 for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
We provide full training to all of our new carers so you don’t need any experience; all we ask is that you share our passion for helping those in our community to live independently at home. If you feel that working in care is the right job for you and you have the right to work in the UK, we’d love to hear from you!
Full Time & Part Time Positions Available