Business Systems Manager
Due to the continued growth of our organisation and our commitment to investing in state of the art technology we are now looking to recruit an IT Project Manager. This is a brand new role reporting to the Head of Business Applications. The main purpose of the role is to manage, configure and maintain a range of business applications to ensure they are continually fit for purpose. You will play a key role in driving forward a range of new systems that ensure that our rapidly evolving business achieves its key objectives. The role is split 70% Technical and 30% Project Management.
You will also be responsible for building strong and productive relationships with external suppliers and internal stake holders to ensure any new applications are effectively embedded into the company.
- Management of the business applications training and helpdesk team
- Implementation of new systems
- System monitoring, maintenance and development
- Identify operational issues and propose solutions
- Gain a thorough and complete knowledge of the various applications used including Coldharbour, CellTrak and SOTI in order to be able to pass this on effectively where required.
- Project manage the roll out of new systems
- Setup and manage the release cycle for all applications utilised and ensure a thorough, comprehensive and secure technical, functional and user acceptance testing and release process is in place and followed.
- Review reports and statistical information using system reporting tools as required which will include operational reporting requirements, systems usage and commercial data etc.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation projects
- Identify business requirements, opportunities for process engineering, automation and strategies to enhance the business technology
Who You Are
You will have a proven track record of managing and configuring various business applications and have an understanding of change management concepts. Previous experience of electronic call monitoring and/or mobile device management is essential.
You will have a positive and professional attitude in delivering to a high standard in a busy environment, able to work under pressure, use initiative and prioritise your own workload. It is important that you are also a good communicator, diplomatic, able to influence at senior level and communicate with employees outside of the technical team.
An understanding of the Healthcare sector would be advantageous but not essential.
Up to 40k
Did you know that Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees Choice Awards, a list of theBest Places to Work in 2018
Founded in 1989, Helping Hands Homecare is an award-winning provider of live-in and hourly visiting care. We have experienced unprecedented growth over the last 10 years and are currently one of the fasted growing live in care companies in the UK. We are committed to providing the best level of care to our customers and equally to employing and developing the best people to share in our continued business growth.