Area Care Manager - Orpington
Are you an Area Care Manager, Regional Care Manager, or Registered Care Manager looking for a new challenge where you can really make a difference to people’s lives??
Helping Hands is one of the fasted growing care companies across the UK. We pride ourselves on delivering quality, truly person-centred care and we are currently looking for manager within the South East Region.
Our Area Care Managers are essential in upholding our high levels of customer service, maintaining quality and compliance with our brand, whilst driving growth and profitability across our branches
Based regionally and reporting to the Regional Care Director you will be responsible for the safe and secure delivery of care to our customers while actively managing your branch managers out in the area. Your remit will be wide and varied including actively participating in the growth and development of your area and managing budgets to ensure profitability of the business. As Area Care Manager you will lead, guide and support your Registered Branch Managers in the operational day to day running of the branches and drive them to achieve their KPI’s and targets whilst adhering to CQC regulations and company policies.
- Managing quality standards to ensure full compliance with CQC regulations.
- Maximise business growth and profitability across your area.
- Manage risk within your branches
- Ensure your branches are consistently exceeding service standards and “Best Practice”
- Identify any areas of opportunity to improve the development and profitability of your branches
- Open new branches in line with the business roll out plan
- Continually develop the HH brand
- Responsible for the recruitment of branch staff
Who You Are
As an Area Care Manager and to deliver what we’re looking for, you’ll be an experienced regional leader ideally with multi-site background within Domiciliary Care with business, sales and staff management experience and the ability to move quickly with change
What’s in it for you…………………
- Competitive salary and benefits package (including performance related bonus, car allowance, paid travel expenses, 23 days holiday, pension)
- Comprehensive tailored induction plan and shadowing with another Area Care Manager
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
- £40,000 - £45,000 p.a plus Car Allowance.
Helping Hands are the only care company in the UK to be a winner in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018 and we pride ourselves on growing and developing our teams and achieving excellence every time.