Area Care Manager - Huddersfield
Our Area Care Managers are essential in upholding high levels of customer service, maintaining quality and compliance with our brand, whilst driving growth and profitability across our Live- In service.
Are you an Area Care Manager, Regional Care Manager, or Registered Care Manager looking for a new challenge where you can really make a difference to people’s lives??
Helping Hands is one of the fasted growing care companies across the UK. We pride ourselves on delivering quality, truly person-centred care and we are currently looking for an Area Care Manager to manage our Live In service across our North region.
Based regionally and reporting to the Regional Care Director you will be responsible for the safe and secure delivery of care to our customers while actively managing your Live In Care Managers out in the field. Your remit will be wide and varied including actively participating in the growth and development of Live In Care in your area and managing budgets to ensure profitability of the business. As Area Care Manager you will lead, guide and support your Live In Care Managers in the operational day to day running of their region and drive them to achieve their KPI’s and targets whilst adhering to CQC regulations and company policies.
- Identify any areas of growth to improve the development and performance of the Live In team to retain and grow the service.
- Be accountable and manage a caseload of customers
- Ensure “Best Practice” is shared throughout the Live In service to improve and exceed overall effectiveness, performance and service standards
- To support the Live In Care Managers in the continual development of the HH brand and excellent service delivery to both customers and carers
- To ensure the compliance and quality for all Live-In customers is met in line with CQC standards and legislative requirements
- Manage training delivery across the region and ensure regional training resources are used efficiently
- Responsible for the recruitment of staff in the Live In service
Who You Are
As an Area Care Manager and to deliver what we’re looking for, you’ll be an experienced regional leader ideally with multi-site background within Domiciliary Care or the healthcare sector with business, sales and staff management experience and the ability to move quickly with change
What’s in it for you…………………
- Competitive salary and benefits package (including performance related bonus, car allowance, paid travel expenses, 23 days holiday, pension)